Thursday 20 September 2018

More Experiments...

One of my first aims is to produce a VR showcase gallery that shows off some of the best work from our past and present students. Initial ideas and test are looking good and performing well. I am having some problems creating realistic shadows under the frames, which I think is down to the walls transmitting light rather than reflecting it. still learning.









I am still having some movement issues as I do not like the teleport system that came with the initial platform template. However, expert support is not too far away and should help me overcome these issues soon.

If you are reading this blog and feel you can add something to my research then please comment… even if you are correcting me or don’t agree with something that I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment