Wednesday 25 September 2019

First 'Finished' VR Gallery for Oculus Quest

I have had a lot of technical issues and hurdles to overcome, but I have finally managed to produce a VR gallery to a passable standard for the Oculus Quest.

The video below has been captured in UE4 but does run very well on the Quest. Of course the main benefit being that this headset is completely standalone and you don't need to lug a laptop and sensors around to use it, like you do on the Rift... brilliant!


Work exhibited in the gallery is by some of our current students and recent graduates - Helen Kay, Carl Jones, Sophie Gorner, Sian Lakin and Sam Wallis.

If you are reading this blog and feel you can add something to my research then please comment… even if you are correcting me or don’t agree with something that I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment