Saturday 13 October 2018

First Use for Pre-Visualisation

The next creative arts based UCAS fair is on the horison and B&FC, School of Creative Arts has hired a space. We have two design ideas and we are not sure how they compare in terms of impact. So... I thought I would take the chance to experiment and demonstrate the potential usefulness of the technology in pre-visualising how art works (or design ideas in this case) impact within a particular space.

I will demonstrate it in the near future and I am looking forwards to the initial feedback on the use of VR in this context. Screen grabs of the two different designs that are presented side-by-side in the simulation...

  







Edit: The shape of the space is different from the one I originally worked on... So here is the updated spaces -





Edit - 29th Nov 2018.
A photograph of the final set at UCAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment