Friday 9 November 2018

The Gallery

I have been working on a recreation of Blackpool and The Fylde College's gallery. This will enable me to directly compare a VR model to the real thing and allow me or my students to utilise it to help design future exhibitions. Such an opportunity has presented itself this coming February and I will post here with screen shots, images and feedback as to its success.

The exhibits in the VR gallery are the same images that are currently exhibited in The Gallery and are by commercial and advertising photographer, Jonathan Beer. Which is great for comparison.

I will add a little more detail to the VR facsimile as I go, but for now, the aim is to attach it to the showcase gallery due to be presented at UCAS, Manchester at the end of this month.



















If you are reading this blog and feel you can add something to my research then please comment… even if you are correcting me or don’t agree with something that I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment