Tuesday 9 July 2019

The Grand Vestibule - Update



I thought I should update you on the progress of the graduate exhibition at Blackpool Winter Gardens, that I used VR to help me design. The exhibition opened on the 6th June. I have been in a further three exhibitions since and this is the first time I have had to bring this blog up-to-date. The exhibition was called PANIC.

Firstly - here is a video of the VR version of the proposed exhibition design that I made to help the graphic designers create a design that worked with the panels and space....


This is from my previous post...


This is a photo of the actual exhibition and private view...


If you are reading this blog and feel you can add something to my research then please comment… even if you are correcting me or don’t agree with something that I say.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It is soo informative. Are you also searching for cheap assignment writing services we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete