Wednesday 3 March 2021

The Virtual Gazette Young Seasiders Schools Art Exhibition

My latest project has been a big one. The gallery design is based on the gallery in Blackpool School of Arts and apart from time spent creating natural lighting, was the easy bit. The biggest part of this project was creating the content... 38 schools, each with at least 10 pieces of work. It only took two days, but I was starting to go crosseyed!

The exhibition was designed to look similar to the normal annual Young Seasiders exhibition. I have included a photographic tour, that I shot and pieced together last year, at the bottom of the page.


Virtual Blackpool Young Seasiders Exhibition hosted on Kuula.co.

Photo tour created for last years exhibition.

If you are reading this blog and feel you can add something to my research then please comment… even if you are correcting me or don’t agree with something that I say.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    paintings for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again. it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college. and it has same topic with your article. Thanks. great share.
    jaiib exam syllabus

    ReplyDelete