Friday 30 April 2021

Freya Fine Art - VR gallery

I really like the interactive nature of Freya Fine Art's VR gallery. It is a web-based (webXR?) virtual gallery. I like the way you can move smoothly around the space and how it allows 3D works and installations to 'do their thing'. You can tell that the designer has thought carefully about the experience; it is well laid out, nicely lit and a pleasure to use (and they have not included seats!). This is the kind of interaction I am looking to step up to, as well as the ability to scan and include sculptural pieces. You can view this great gallery here - https://freyafineart.com/ - I have yet to view it through my Quest 2 and I don't know what the load speeds would be like on slower data speeds. 


If you are reading this blog and feel you can add something to my research then please comment… even if you are correcting me or don’t agree with something that I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment